Sunday 5 August 2012

That Was The Week That Was 5.8.12


Big news of the week was obviously the release of the new trailer, covering the first part of series 7. We also had the striking publicity image from Asylum of the Daleks.

It has been reported that production on the 2012 Christmas Special has finally begun, with the read-through now having taken place.

The final McCoy story was released on DVD on Monday, and there is now a date for the Series 7 Volume 1 DVD release (12th November). The US cover for The Claws of Axos Special Edition has been released, though it remains to be officially confirmed by classicdw.


Yesterday, Karen Gillan was at Parkhead, home of Celtic Football Club (as reported in the Sunday Mail). I add this only as I happen to be a fan of one of the teams who were playing. (I'll refrain from saying which in case I alienate the potential readership of an entire Scottish city).


Talking of Bonnie Scotland, there won't be a TW3 next Sunday - as I'm heading that way to see the family at the old ancestral pile (semi-detached 3 up, 2 down actually). It will, of course, be just my luck that it will turn out to be a massive news week, and I'll be away from the PC...

No comments:

Post a Comment