Monday 14 October 2013

An Adventure In Space And Scheduling


I neglected to mention in my last post that BBC America had said that they were going to screen An Adventure in Space And Time on Friday 22nd November. It has never been said that this would also get some kind of global launch, so the UK may well get this earlier. As Britain has a long-standing tradition of people getting very, very drunk on Friday nights (a tradition I am proud to be helping maintain...) it's unlikely we will also get it on the 22nd. There is likely to be special programming marking the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination on that date anyway. So, my guess is a Thursday 21st November showing for the Mark Gatiss drama. BBC's 2 & 4 have premièred new drama on Thursday nights in the past.

2 comments:

  1. Yes...this time, Dr Who beats JFK to the punch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to admit to being a follower of that particular Friday night tradition myself Gerry :)

    ReplyDelete