Monday 27 April 2015

Wee pause...


Or, what West Highland Terriers have at the end of their legs - wee paws... No? Forget it then...
Tardismusings will be off the air for the next week as I am setting off beyond the Wall. Everyone knows it's supposed to be Scotland - right? A frozen wilderness populated by fierce men with even fiercer beards etc? The internet up there is barely distinguishable from magic, and I have no intention of being burnt at the stake (not after last year) so I will be taking a short break. I shan't be totally out of touch. On the third day, at dawn, look to the Facebook. Normal service will resume next Sunday with a Cyber-bonus - a handy guide to Cyberships...
For the history buffs amongst you, do take a look at my other blog - which was updated tonight with a wonderful little part of Greenwich.
http://historywithoutatardis.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment